Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fashion Blogs that I find interesting Entry #1

After viewing a few fashion blogs, I was able to come across some that I found very interesting. I was never into blogging and did not realize how much you can do with a blog. I came across this blog known as "cat eyes & skinny jeans". I loved how interactive the blog could be and I never knew that a blog could have that much capabilities.
Attached above is a screenshot of the blog mentioned. I loved how at the bottom of the screen you are able to click on the fashion products you liked in her posts and it will take you to a direct link of the website where you can purchase that product! Here is a link to her blog!
http://www.cateyesandskinnyjeans.com/

#2 Coco's Tea Party
I really enjoyed viewing the blog referred to as "Coco's Tea Party". I love how the blog is able to provide a little bit of everything. Coco posts things from inspirational quotes that women have said, to best and worst dressed at the Screen Actors Guild. Attached below is a post I found really interesting.
I really enjoyed this post because Coco was able to provide information about three beauty products that she believes will provide you that "fake" yet healthy looking radiant glow!
If you wanna be kept up on the latest celebrity "best and worst dressed", as well as any tips on how to have a better complexion, than this is the blog for you! http://cocosteaparty.com/

#3 Fashion Me Now
I really thought this blog was interesting in the fact that the creator, Lucy, wants part of the public's opinion. She will do posts in hopes that she can get feedback from her viewers. Everyone wants a little bit of interaction with a blogger if they are going to even bother reading their posts. I really enjoyed her one post on how she is looking to invest in a new handbag, but did not know which one to choose. She created a post and had her viewers leave feedback on which handbag they think she should buy! Attached is a screenshot of her front page.
What I also love about her blog is that she ranges from Wall-Street fashion, to even traveling and living lifestyles! Her blog link is:
http://www.fashionmenow.co.uk/

--- Aaron Harrington 1/27/15

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron, I really enjoy your use of blogspot your layout is very clean and orderly! Also after looking into the bloggers you posted on I fell in love and began following them as well! My favorite had to be Coco's Tea Party, her spontaneity flowed throughout her entire blog. I found her set up and contributions to be entirely inspiring and hope my blog can share similar qualities. I enjoyed how interactive her site was I could shop, read lifestyle pieces and pick up new beauty tips all in one place her organizational skills are aspirational.

    You may enjoy these bloggers!
    http://www.theglamourai.com/
    http://karlascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aaron and Barrett!
      Thank you guys for sharing the blogs that inspire you! Similarly to you, Aaron, I was never into blogging. Actually, writing one never crossed my mind, but from this class I have found it extremely fun! I loved all the blogs you both posted, but I absolutely adore Fashion Me Now. I find each section from her fashion posts to her inspiration post to be equally as interesting. I felt that her blog was very personable. I liked her interaction with her readers, like you mentioned. My favorite post was her resolutions for this year! Personally, when these blogs portray everyday life in such a spectacular way, it is easy to forget that the writer are people just like us. Individuals pursuing their passions and sharing their experiences along the way. It was exciting to see we had similar resolutions!

      These are some blogs you both may like:
      http://www.happilygrey.com/
      http://www.tuulavintage.com/

      Delete