Monday, March 9, 2015
Post 6: Video Fashion Show (Victoria's Secret 2014)
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 was the first one I have ever watched for the company. The main reason I decided to watch it was due to my employment at a Victoria's Secret. I thought it would be fun to check out what all the hype was about from my coworkers. I thought the layout of the show was very different from most. I found it to be interesting how the singers would perform in the middle of the stage while the models would also walk down the runway. In my personal opinion I think it was kind of awkward because the runway was too crowded in my opinion. This is also the reason why Ariana Grande accidentally got knocked in the head from one of the Angel's wings.
Overall, it was a great show and I will definitely watch the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your post, as fun as the music talent is, it creates a crowded runway. The show is very fun to watch and I think a lot of people tune in to it every year even if they do not follow fashion, because the show is entertaining.
ReplyDelete