Post 10: Louis Vuitton Digital Lookbook Final Project
Hey everyone, here is my video that I created. It is a digital lookbook of the Louis Vuitton Spring 2015 Collection. I decided to make it my own in a sense by using some pictures that I had taken myself when I went to Paris a few summers ago! This collection is brilliant. I also decided to mix it up a bit by showing some of my favorite pieces from the Iconoclast Collection that I felt would compliment the outfits beautifully. Hope you enjoy :)
First off, awesome song choice. It immediately grabbed my attention. I liked how you used real runway footage too. You’re video seemed very sophisticated to me, which is fitting for Louis Vuitton. I think you incorporated the perfect amount of text as well as video footage to help the audience understand the theme of the look book. I enjoyed watching your video! Well done, Aaron!
First off, awesome song choice. It immediately grabbed my attention. I liked how you used real runway footage too. You’re video seemed very sophisticated to me, which is fitting for Louis Vuitton. I think you incorporated the perfect amount of text as well as video footage to help the audience understand the theme of the look book. I enjoyed watching your video! Well done, Aaron!
ReplyDelete