A trend that I have noticed on the streets of New York recently is
the classic beanie! This is an item that is able to serve many purposes!
It is a little hipster casual look, but at the same time it is able to
help provide people relief if they are feeling that they are having a
bad hair day. Even with the weather, it will help retain body heat and
possibly keep your ears warm!
What I love about the beanie is
that every time you see one on the street, it is most likely going to
look completely different than any other beanie you have seen. They are so unique so the chances of you wearing the same one as someone is quite slim.
Attached is a picture I took of someone wearing a beanie!
I think beanie really is one of the popular winter fashions. It is winter fashion trend and it has been for a long time. I think it' interesting how there are so many different beanie styles right now. I see people wearing beanies everywhere in the street. Beanies is one of my favorite fashion item in the winter season. I'm glad you brought this up! :) Love it!!
ReplyDelete