I was able to come across a look book from this site called FreePeople.com. It wasn't until two days ago that my friends and I were discussing stores we had never been to and my friend had asked if I ever visited Free People. Being intrigued to find out what the store was, I looked it up and was able to conveniently find look books as well! I found the "My Secret Valentine" look book to be interesting mainly because of my current employment at Victoria's Secret. I was interested to compare the products between the two stores!
Its interesting to find that that both this look book, and Victoria's Secret may have lingerie, but Free People is able to create a whole new classy young touch to the style!
Here is a link to check out a few of their styles!
http://www.freepeople.com/my-secret-valentine-lookbook/

I loved the way the lookbook used flowers as a design motif in the background! I also like how they featured clothing as well as lingerie, being a Valentine’s Day lookbook, I assumed there would only be lingerie looks featured. I also like how they used the color purple in addition to the other traditional colors used for Valentine’s Day; it really made the lookbook stand out.
ReplyDeleteI love FreePeople! Was able to find something new everytime I visited. I was not familiar with their lingerie line but this lookbook is awesome. Very intimate, love the flowers! Great post!
ReplyDeleteI too love Free People, as most girls do! But I found that their look books tend to completely abide by the brands objectives and maintain the same themes and vibe that their in store sites have established. Their window displays always blow me away, along with their dreamy store atmosphere so needless to say I was not surprised by their wonderful look book tactics!
ReplyDeleteI love the use of flowers. This was a very unique lookbook. Having a Valentine's Day theme was cute given the added touch of lingerie.
ReplyDeleteWow, I knew that Free People has lingere but didn't know how awesome and sexy it looks! And especially with the Valentine's Day theme, it's a great way to sell it to their customers!
ReplyDelete